RLX Suspension Rattle
A common issue with the first generation RLX is how it rattles and clunks while going over bumpy roads. Following complaints, Acura released TSB 14-040 which offers under-warranty owners new strut noise kits for their front-suspensions.Continue reading article "RLX Suspension Rattle"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Suspension Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- rattle in the suspension in the 2014 RLX
- noise from suspension in the 2012 TL
- thumping in the 2016 MDX
- clunking noise in rear in the 2014 RDX
- rear suspension clangs when going over a bump/pothole in the 2013 RDX
- excessive noise from suspension in the 2014 ILX
- total suspension failure in the 2006 TSX