Acura Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Acura owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Acura have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Acura problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2016 Acura RDXbrake squealing#1
- 2011 Acura MDXexcessive oil consumption#2
- 2006 Acura TLbattery drains#3
- 2015 Acura TLXjerks between gears#4
- 2006 Acura TLcracked dashboard#5
- 2009 Acura TSXengine rattle at cold start, excessive oil usage#6
- 2007 Acura MDX"parasitic draw" after multiple dead battery events#7
- 2006 Acura TLbluetooth failure#8
- 2005 Acura TLclear coat peeling off#9
- 2005 Acura TLcracked dashboard#10