TRW Crash Sensor Defect
There's growing concern that some sort of electrical overstress is messing with airbag control units (ACU) in certain Acura vehicles. And that's a problem since it's the sensor that senses when a crash occurs and tells the airbags to deploy…Continue reading article "TRW Crash Sensor Defect"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What RSX Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- seat seam unraveled in the 2002 RSX
- engine failure in the 2005 RSX
- engine failure in the 2002 RSX
- windows cables broke in the 2002 RSX
- noise of loose parts on bumpy road in the 2004 RSX